Friday 8 March 2013

G.B Marsden

Meandering now avaiable on Kindle:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meandering-ebook/dp/B00BBJVJ1I/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1362652370&sr=1-1-fkmr0









ALWAYS

Love me always
For what I am
Not for what
I’m not.
                                                 
I love the hills
The streams
And trees
Places remote
Secluded
Secret private thoughts to dream.
                                                 
To look at flowers
And scenes
Tall grass blowing
In the wind
                                                 
I need peace
The kind that never
Seems to come
The peace from God
That says
Thy will be done.
                                                 
When I look
At you
I know love
How come I never
Met you
Before old age set in
To be young again

Carefree then
I’d let you take
Me by the hand
And contentment
From heaven
Would come

No comments:

Post a Comment